NEC Commercial Vehicle Show
VFS will be exhibiting in hall 3 stand 3A60 where we will introduce some exciting new products including:
- Aluminium Tipper bodies, manufactured, not from catalogue sourced extrusions, but by using our new high technology facilities with advanced techniques for robotic Spot and TiG welding.
- Ford Transit FWD chassis with VFS “Aluminium” Tipper body – this is a concept vehicle with class leading payload, and will be incorporated into the Ford “One Stop Shop” program shortly.
- Market Mid-level “Excalibur” Tipper product – this will assist us to compete in certain market segments that we have not been present in before.
- 2x New “Behind Cab Tool-pods” in both Steel and “lightweight” Composite construction.
- Luton/Box Van – VFS have progressed from the “concept body” that was shown on our stand last year into a production level Luton/Box Van body – this body maximises vehicle payload and is available as part of Ford “One Stop Shop” program on L3 & L4 FWD chassis.
- To compliment the new “lightweight” Aluminium Tipper products, VFS have designed lightweight accessories – shown on our stand is an Aluminium/Composite Cage.
- Ford Transit FWD chassis with VFS “Aluminium” Tipper body
VFS look forward to meeting all visitors to the stand with a warm welcome, refreshments and a rest for weary feet.
The brand-new purpose built VFS “North” conversion facility based near South Kirkby, Wakefield is nearing completion, ideally situated to serve our Northern and Midlands based customers. The new 15000m² facility has been equipped with the latest technology and has excellent transport links to all major Trunk routes and Ports. The official opening will be announced shortly.
Our VFS (North) facility will give us increased access to customers who have been asking us for a long time for local access to our high quality products and services.
Expanded VFS Sales Team
To support the new VFS “North” facility, VFS now have experienced Business Development Sales Managers to provide a dedicated service or our customers :
UK Sales and Marketing Manager: Paul Price
Southern Region: James Hanlon
Each BDM will have dedicated Sales Administrators to deal with the “back office” administration tasks and coordinate with our production and support departments to ensure the customer requirement is build and delivered to our customers on-time
Contact details for the BDM’s can be found on the Contact page.
As the leading UK LCV converter, Quality is the fundamental element of our business, therefore we are proud to have been awarded the latest accreditation from BSI :
- ISO 14001 (2015) Environmental
VFS were also re-audited and have extended approvals for
Together with the industry leading
- ISO/TS 16949 : 2009 – the only conversion centre in the U.K. to hold this “tier one” automotive accreditation.
- Ford QVM - 1st conversion centre in the U.K. to be awarded this prestigious award in 2015 by the Ford Motor Company.