Fleet Managers demand vehicle specifications that exactly match their requirements, VFS recognise that one size does not suit all, with a flexible approach to accommodate bespoke builds in the design and manufacturing process, VFS are confident in being able to respond quickly and competitively to Fleet Customer requirements.
For OEM customers VFS have a proven track record as OEM partners providing niche and mainstream multi-stage builds. As an ISO/TS 16949 Quality accredited supplier, VFS are the only UK supplier of LCV Bodywork complying with the automotive industry QS9000 quality standard for tier 1 suppliers.
OEM partner projects include:
- M1 People Carriers
- M2 Minibuses
- Bodied chassis programmes
- Direct Fleet contracts.
Contact our Sales Team who will be happy to discuss your individual requirements.
Typical vehicle Tailoring and Bespoke modifications:
- Vehicle Tailoring:
- Swing-Lift and Loader Cranes
- Tow bars and couplings
- Working at Height safety package
- Chapter 8 equipment
- Rear lamp guards
- Handwash facilities
- Tool boxes
- Ply lining floor/sides or both
- Digital Axle weight indicators
- Telecoms equipment
- Alarms/Trackers/security equipment
- Corporate Liveries
- Tu-tone paint or complete re-sprays
- Utility Cab conversion of Double Chassis Cab
- Utility Box behind cab
- Side access gate and steps (Tipper/Dropside)
- Alternative Rear Door configurations for Lutons
Bespoke Fleet products:
- Van based Parcel/Post vehicles
- Utility vehicle interior/exterior fit-outs